11 November 2020
COVID – 19 | Response Plan Advisory Note
TKD Architects like all businesses has responded to government requirements that apply to the provision of a safe workplace and we have COVID Safe Plan.
Physical Distancing and exemplary hygiene remains central to our approach and we advise:
– TKD Architects staff have the ability to work flexibly in the office and at home.
– It is our preference that meetings be held by electronically using MS Teams and Zoom, however we have procedures for holding physical meetings in the office. These will be issued with all meeting invitations.
– Entry to office will be via invitation only and all visitors will now need to sign in upon arrival.
– Construction site inspections will only be possible if clear controls are in place and government regulations allow inspections to occur. TKD staff will request that a COVID-19 response plan is in place and this must be sighted before any TKD staff will attend a construction work site.
– Any TKD staff member attending a meeting or inspection must maintain a 1.5m separation from other people.
– Finally, we must still avoid shaking hands. This small gesture runs against deeply ingrained culture in all of us and it is hard. Do not be offended but understand we will shake hands again when this is all over.
Our staff are able to access the office servers and have the ability to communicate with their teams if they are working remotely from home.
Please be assured that we will continue to work with you and we will stay in touch providing any updates and changes to our situation.
We wish you good health for your staff, your families and community as we continue to work though the evolving workplace changes.
TANNER KIBBLE DENTON ARCHITECTS PTY LTD